ap7am logo

9 girl students take ill after eating hostel food in Vijayawada - Tv9

Tue, Mar 08, 2016, 09:49 AM
Nine students taken ill with food poison at social welfare girls hostel in Gunadala in Vijayawada. Girl students complained of vomtings and loose motions after they ate breakfast. Immediately, they were shifted to a government hospital. BC Welfare Minister Kollu Ravindra and MLA Gadde Rammohan visited the hospital and consoled the students. It is learnt that girls taken ill after consuming dal which was cooked with contaminated water.
Related Video Embedded from Tv9 Youtube Channel.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Videos Chandrababu Videos KCR Videos KCR Videos KTR Videos TRS Videos Jagan Videos YSRCP Videos Pawan Kalyan Videos Chiranjeevi Videos Narendra Modi Videos Balakrishna Videos Hyderabad Videos