ap7am logo

Fire accident in Cotton godown in Medak Market Yard - Tv5

Thu, Jul 02, 2015, 07:52 AM
A major fire accident took place at one of the cotton godowns in Sadashivpet market Yard of Medak District . As per sources three crores worth cotton turned into ashes. It is learnt that Short circuit is the reason for this fire accident . The incident took place today in the wee hours and the fire bridges are toiling hard for controlling the flames . Watch the video for more details .....
Related Video Embedded from Tv5 Youtube Channel.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Videos Chandrababu Videos KCR Videos KCR Videos KTR Videos TRS Videos Jagan Videos YSRCP Videos Pawan Kalyan Videos Chiranjeevi Videos Narendra Modi Videos Balakrishna Videos Hyderabad Videos