ap7am logo
Logo Bar bseindia nse-india msn yahoo youtube facebook google thehindu bbc ndtv v6 ABN NTv Tv9 etv namasthetelangaana sakshi andhrajyothy eenadu ap7am bhakti espncricinfo wikipedia twitter

Teacher in Telangana electrocuted

Sun, Aug 14, 2016, 05:54 PM
Hyderabad, Aug 14: A teacher died on Sunday and four students were seriously injured when they received an electric shock while preparing for the Independence Day function in their school in Telangana, police said.

The incident occurred in a government-run school in Medikonda village in Koduru mandal of Ranga Reddy district, near here.

Teacher Prabhavati and the students were preparing for the Independence Day function. She was rehearsing flag hoisting when a live electric wire fell on the iron flagpole. She was electrocuted when she came in contact with the pole.

Four children, who tried to save her, sustained critical injuries and were taken to hospital in Vikarabad for treatment.
Agency: IANS

Feedback Form

Your IP address: