Thread: No value for working women

No value for working women

Just look at the way my family members treat me and you will know that working woman have no respect and value. Sorry to tell you the truth but i will give the example of my own life. I wake up at 6am, cook breakfast and lunch for my family members. I then pack the Tiffin boxes for everybody and then after getting ready, I board my bus by 8:15 and by the time I reach my office it is 9am. From then on till 6pm I work as hard as anybody in the office. Then I take a bus and by the time i come back it is 7:30 pm. immediately after freshening up I start preparing dinner. In the mean while I prepare snacks for my kids, prepare tea for my husband and then help the kids in their homework. By the time I go to sleep it is 11:30 pm. This is my routine for the past 6 years but still if for one day out of ill-health i don't cook food, my husband starts nagging me. Apart from these little problems, there is this big problem of doubting my personality, commenting on my relationships and if I sleep early out of tiredness, then questioning my love for him. When does this change?

If an educated and working woman like me is facing problems, what about those women who are not financially independent? I pray god that all the men who are living today should be created as women in their next lives so that they will learn about the importance of women who are the producers of human race!

That is Not correct. Because all offices not like that. When we are working together there is no gender differences. All are equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumalatha View Post
    Just look at the way my family members treat me and you will know that working woman have no respect and value. Sorry to tell you the truth but i will give the example of my own life. I wake up at 6am, cook breakfast and lunch for my family members. I then pack the Tiffin boxes for everybody and then after getting ready, I board my bus by 8:15 and by the time I reach my office it is 9am. From then on till 6pm I work as hard as anybody in the office. Then I take a bus and by the time i come back it is 7:30 pm. immediately after freshening up I start preparing dinner. In the mean while I prepare snacks for my kids, prepare tea for my husband and then help the kids in their homework. By the time I go to sleep it is 11:30 pm. This is my routine for the past 6 years but still if for one day out of ill-health i don't cook food, my husband starts nagging me. Apart from these little problems, there is this big problem of doubting my personality, commenting on my relationships and if I sleep early out of tiredness, then questioning my love for him. When does this change?

If an educated and working woman like me is facing problems, what about those women who are not financially independent? I pray god that all the men who are living today should be created as women in their next lives so that they will learn about the importance of women who are the producers of human race!
    Pl. take it easy. Your services will be definitely recognised by your family members in days to come. Your patience will pave way for change in them.

worthful wish. god must be fullfill. don't worry madam.