Thu, Nov 22, 2012, 12:48 PM
Omelette Roll with Sprouts
- Mixed Sprouts 1 cup
- Garlic cloves-4
- Oil-5 tbsp
- Pepper corns 3-4
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- Green chillies
- Dried Herbs
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan.
- Add garlic and sliced onion.Give a stir.
- Add capsicum,sprouts,dried herbs,pepper corns(crushed),chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add salt and set aside.
- Break 2 eggs in a bowl,add salt and beat well.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan,add a portion of onions,green chillies.Saute for 1 min
- Add beaten eggs,mix and rotate the pan so that the eggs spread evenly.
- Let the underside cook foe a minute.
- Place the sprouts on one side.Roll it and serve hot..!!