Sat, Jul 16, 2016, 11:51 AM
The ubiquitous cell phone or mobile can take one into another world and, sometimes, the other world also. In a tragic incident at Vanasthalipuram in Hyderabad, a BTech studying youth simply lost awareness of the surroundings while chatting on the terrace of his home and touched the current wires of the street overnight. As he was electrocuted, the family rushed the youth to a hospital immediately in the night. The unfortunate youth succumbed to the shock this morning.