Thu, Jun 23, 2016, 04:23 PM
Watch the song launch event of Jakkanna movie at Red FM 93.5 . Hero Sunil, while addressing on the occasion said that the songs are full of energy. He said that the movie is filled with 95 % of entertainment elements and remaining 5 % are action based. The film is directed by Vamsi Krishna Akella and produced by R. Sudharshan Reddy. Music is composed by Dinesh.