Wed, Feb 03, 2016, 03:58 PM
A huge fire accident broke out in Vijayawada. The fire broke out at huts near the Rajeev Gandhi flower market. An old woman was reportedly burnt alive. The old woman could not come out from the hut as flames engulfed the hut at once. It has been reported that 150 huts were burnt and gutted down.It is learnt that gas leakage is the reason behind the fire break out. Six fire engines rushed to the spot to control the fire.Ministers Devineni Uma, Narayana and Kollu Ravindra have reportedly visited the site of fire accident and took note of the situation.