Thu, Dec 03, 2015, 08:33 AM
The TRS government focused its attention on second phase of Mission Kakatiya project. The Telangana government set a deadline of completing first phase of Mission Kakatiya works by 2016. Meanwhile, SK Joshi, Principal Secretary of the Irrigation Department has directed officials concerned to send estimates of 40 per cent works related to tanks by December 15. He instructed officials to send remaining 60 per cent estimates by December 30.