ap7am logo
Logo Bar bseindia nse-india msn yahoo youtube facebook google thehindu bbc ndtv v6 ABN NTv Tv9 etv namasthetelangaana sakshi andhrajyothy eenadu ap7am bhakti espncricinfo wikipedia twitter

75% of liver is damaged, I am Surviving on 25% : Amitabh Bachchan

Wed, Nov 25, 2015, 06:06 PM
Amitabh Bachchan has attended an event organised by UNICEF and speaking during the occasion he clarified that he is surviving with only 25% of liver as 75% of his lever is damaged. Amitabh added that a person can survive with 12% of liver functioning but not a desirable condition and clarified that Dr Barva after a medical course could find that the virus which effected 75% of his liver showed mercy on remaining 25% . . . . . ..
Related Video Embedded from Official Youtube Channel
X

Feedback Form

Your IP address: 54.161.44.176
Videos of: Amitabh Bachchan
Amidst tension over the selection of candidate for Nandyal by-poll, Chandrababu made it clear that it will be done only after the notification for the poll comes in. Both Shilpa brothers and Bhuma Akh..
In one of the viral videos on social media, beer lovers have vouched for it's cooling effect, to beat the summer heat. Is this true? Beer sales suddenly shoot up in summer, as many believe that it coo..
One of the videos that is viral on social media is that star heroine Rakul Preet Singh, is dating a Tollywood hero. The videos went to the extent of stating that he even bought her a house. Rakul Pree..
Congress and Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) ministers got in wordy duels over the destroying of furniture and destruction in Khammam market yard. Congress leader, Uttam Kumar, accused the government..
Videos are viral on social media that chappatis and pulkas made out of wheat flour, are harmful and might even lead to death. With this, fear has crept in to the minds of thousands of people, who cons..
High drama prevailed at Khammam market yard this morning, when Congress leader Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, staged a sit-in protest in support of mirchi farmers. When the police came to arrest him, Congre..
Sangeetha Chatterjee, who is being referred to as Lady Don, has been taken in to custody by police, for interrogation, for the second time this month. She was interrogated for a week in the beginning ..
Chamundeswari, daughter of veteran actress Savitri, has laid down conditions for the makers of her mother's biopic. She said that her mother's life history should be exactly as she had related to them..
Normally, after release of any film, it is natural for the film makers to declare the collections they got for their film. Similarly, for Baahubali 2 that was release on Friday, several sources declar..
A huge fire engulfed the multi-storied, Andhra Jyothi newspaper office, in Jubilee Hills. Fire started in the second floor of building, when one of the staff members switched on the AC. Immediately, ..
Minister Thummala Nageswar Rao became furious with Opposition parties and slammed their 'cheap politics.' Revealing the average rate of Mirchi, in Telangana, over the years, he said that during Congre..
Sudden thunder showers in Tuni in East Godavari district, brought life to a standstill. The rain, accompanied by heavy gales, flooded roads and brought down huge trees. Mango farmers were upset as the..