Tue, Sep 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
One Anandh, a 17-year-old student, died of rabies last night, at Repalle in Guntur district. The boy was bitten by a dog three months ago. However, he neglected it. But on Sunday he complained of severe pain in the right hand and was taken to the hospital. The doctors who examined him, found out that a dog bit him and decided that it was rabies. He died in the evening. Had he taken an anit-Rabies injection immediately, the incident would not have occurred, the doctors said.