ap7am logo
Logo Bar bseindia nse-india msn yahoo youtube facebook google thehindu bbc ndtv v6 ABN NTv Tv9 etv namasthetelangaana sakshi andhrajyothy eenadu ap7am bhakti espncricinfo wikipedia twitter

Jr NTR completes shooting in UK for his new movie - Tv9

Thu, Aug 27, 2015, 09:20 AM
Actor Jr NTR will be completing his massive first schedule shooting for his upcoming movie by next week. It was decided to shoot the movie in UK for 60 days. Movie would be completing 80 per cent of shooting with the scenes shot in UK. Movie director Sukumar decided to shoot remaining 20 per cent of movie in Hyderabad. Sukumar is contemplating to give ?Nanaku Prematho? title for the movie and may be released for Sankranthi festival.
Related Video Embedded from Official Youtube Channel
X

Feedback Form

Your IP address: 23.22.53.106
A woman became violent in Ahmadabad, Gujarat as she can't bear with the harassment of a police officer who is suffering her for quite sometime. As a result she thrashed a police officer on duty public..
The winter season did not receed yet and the summer season is yet to arrive, but the heat is boiling the state in Telangana. The temperatures are on the rise in Telangana, making the people run for th..
Akkineni Nagarjuna starrer 'Om Namo Venkatesaya', which released recently is running successfully at the box office. It is a Telugu devotional & biographical film directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. T..
TJAC Chairman Kodandaram condemned Govt for calling unemployed as Terrorists while terming it as most terrible statement. He said the present unemployment in the state is in most worst condition. Whi..
Watch the teaser poster of the film 'Laali Ki Shaadi'. Akshara Haasan and Vivaan Shah are coming together in an upcoming family entertainer 'Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana'. The Story script wri..
TDP MLA Peethala Sujatha reacted on MLA Roja Comments. She said the action has been taken on her as per the information given by Intelligence Department. She said she had been treated with respect an..
Vijay Antony was a multi-talented persona and he scored music for films also, before he became popular as a Malayalam maker and actor. Vijay Antony raised to fame in Tollywood, through his dubbed film..
Watch the trailer of the film Kotikokkadu. It is an upcoming film in Tollywood and this movie features Sudeep, Nithya Menen in the lead roles. Nasser, Prakash Raj and Sadhu Kokila have been playing o..
Rakul Preet Singh has reached top position in Tollywood in a very short time. Her movie with Sai Dharam Tej is ready to release. Her upcoming projects are Bellamkonda, Boyapati Srinu's movie, Sambhava..
The day February 20 is a memorable day for Mega Star Chiranjeevi as he got married on the same day 37 years ago. Chiranjeevi got married to Allu Rama Lingaiah's daughter Surekha on Feb 20 in the year ..
Actor Balakrishna who gave a block buster hit recently with his 100th movie Gautami putra Satakarni is now in confusion about his 101 movie. At the time of GPSK release he said his 101st movie will be..
CM KCR has vowed that he would be making jewellry and ornaments to Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala, if the statehood for Telangana is achieved. Accordingly CM KCR has made to prepared the ornaments wort..