Fri, Aug 21, 2015, 04:16 PM
Normally, people witness and see a warning board near the petrol stations highlighting that mobile should not be used. But common people hardly follow it, may be due to their negligence, may be busy in their life. Recently, a fire accident took place due to the radiation effect for using mobile near the petrol station. As a result a motor bike caught fire. The incident was caught on camera. Hyderabad city police has released the video to create awareness among people. Hopefully, the common man will follow it.