Fri, Aug 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
A parked RTC bus went up in flames at Balaji bus stand in Tirupati at 3 am on Friday. There were no passengers in the bus when the mishap took place. On receiving information, fire-fighters rushed to the spot and doused the flames. Preliminary information revealed the bus went up in flames due to short-circuit. But, RTC staff have expressed doubts on how the fire can catch and gut an entire bus if it is a short-circuit. RTC officials ordered a probe into the accident.