ap7am logo
Logo Bar bseindia nse-india msn yahoo youtube facebook google thehindu bbc ndtv v6 ABN NTv Tv9 etv namasthetelangaana sakshi andhrajyothy eenadu ap7am bhakti espncricinfo wikipedia twitter

ExTV - Survey : How Do You Rate Chandrababu As CM?

Thu, Jun 04, 2015, 08:18 PM
Chandrababu Naidu is on the verge of completing one year as the Chief Minister and survey is conducted by Express TV on his one year governance. As a whole 56 % have voted in favour of Chandrababu by stating that his governance is good. On the other hand 44% of the population have voted that Chandrababu's government is not good. When it comes to Districts, Vizianagaram stood first in supporting Chandrababu while Chandrababu's home District Chittoor voted 64% in favour of Chandrababu's governance. . . . .
Related Video Embedded from Official Youtube Channel
X

Feedback Form

Your IP address: 54.205.106.138
Watch the official teaser of the film Dora. It is an upcoming Tamil-language film directed by Dass Ramasamy and produced by A. Sarkunam under Sarkunam Cinemas Banner. It features Nayanthara in the lea..
The first ever Assembly session will be held in the first week of March, at newly-built Velagapudi complex in Amaravati. This is revealed by Andhra Pradesh Assembly Speaker Kodela Shiva Prasada Rao wh..
The Beauty Contest was organized at Eluru in West Godavari district.Various women contestants have participated in the event and drawn the attention of many walking on the ramp. S Priyanka, aged 18, h..
Tollywood actor Sunil visited the holy city of Tirumala and offered his prayers during the VIP Break darshan in the morning. Central Board Of Direct Taxes Sushil Chandra has also offered prayers durin..
DMK Working President MK Stalin along with his party members met Tamil Nadu Governor Ch Vidya Sagar Rao and sought intervention from the President related to the trust vote that was conducted in Tamil..
Tollywood actor Akkineni Nagarjuna said some of the films have given much satisfaction to him. In an exclusive interview with a TV Telugu News Channel, the actor has cited the differences between the ..
In a shocking news, a 16-year boy woke up during his last journey in Karnataka. According to the reports, Kumar who was brain dead after taking the treatment in the hospital due to dog's bite received..
Movie 'Ghazi' has been released recently and it is running successfully all across the World. Directors Krish and Teja interviewed actor Daggubati Rana and asked many unknown facts about the film. The..
Union HRD minister Smriti Irani has sharpened her attack on Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi during an election rally. The union minister has asked what made Akhilesh Yadav and Rahul Gandhi like e..
Watch Victoria Odintcova's death-defying stunt video that had gone viral recently. The model was seen hanging from a 306 m skyscraper building. The model had posted the video on Instagram which grabbe..
Actress Anjali is basically a native of Telugu, but became a famous budding artiste in Tamil and later she became a popular actress through the Tamil dubbed film Journey. Anjali starred in Tollywood m..
M S Dhoni, who resigned to Team India test captaincy recently, has received a jolt from Rising Pune Supergiants IPL team, as it sacked Dhoni from the captaincy. Rising Pune Supergiants stood seventh i..