ap7am logo
Logo Bar bseindia nse-india msn yahoo youtube facebook google thehindu bbc ndtv v6 ABN NTv Tv9 etv namasthetelangaana sakshi andhrajyothy eenadu ap7am bhakti espncricinfo wikipedia twitter

CEO Bhanwar Lal speaks on Voter ID and Aadhaar Link - Studio N

Sat, May 16, 2015, 01:34 PM
Chief electoral officer Bhanwar Lal has stressed the need for linking voter ID with that Aadhar Card. Speaking to media on Saturday, the chief electoral officer has said that in both two Telugu states, 75 % of the merger has been completed and remaining 25 % will be completed by the end of the month. He said that the process is slow in the greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. Further, he said that already proper instructions have been passed to the concerned people and officials in this regard.
Related Video Embedded from Official Youtube Channel

Feedback Form

Your IP address:
Videos of: Bhanwar Lal
Actor Navdeep who faced the probe by SIT officials in the Drugs scandal issue has tweeted. In the twitter platform, the actor has alleged that some News Channels and some News Papers have written the ..
Narayana is a senior politician in Andhra Pradesh and he is the General Secretary of Communist Party of India. CPI Narayana is different from other communist leaders in the party and he always be in t..
Watch the rare and unseen video of Anushka Shetty's first acting audition. In the video, she is seen with another person and performing the assigned roles as part of the acting audition. The video of ..
The heir politics has its roots in India. For the last four to five decades, there was their politics and it is still continuing. Adding to this, there is a news in Vizianagaram district that Union Av..
Posani Krishna Murali has slammed those criticising the SIT interrogation against the Tollywood celebrities. Posani expressed that SIT interrogating few individuals in the cinema industry, doesn't mea..
Mithali Raj, captain of the Indian women Cricket team has admitted that the defeat in the World Cup against England, has snatched away sound sleep of her and her team mates. Speaking to a media channe..
Heroine Samantha is going to marry Naga Chaitanya and their wedding date is also fixed. Hence, Samantha is trying to finish off her present projects by that time and she is even willing to adjust her ..
Telugu Desam MLC Buddha Venkanna said that in the name of caste, no one can make the mark in the society. In an exclusive interview with the program of 'Talking Politics', Buddha Venkanna reacting to ..
Ram Nath Kovind took his oath as the 14th President of India in the Central Hall of Parliament on Tuesday. Ram Nath Kovind garnered over 3.27 million followers on Twitter on the very first day of his ..
Director Ram Gopal Varm, when asked by TNR, whether more obscenity can be expected from his next project, RGV countered TNR, by asking him does he want to see more. Further, writer Abburi Ravi has exp..
Actor Navdeep said he fed up with some allegations which are baseless. In an exclusive interview with the program of 'Dialogue With Prema', the actor admitted that he had broken the law for illegal bo..
CM Chandrababau Naidu has visited Delhi today, to take part in the oath taking ceremony of Ramnath Kovind as President of India. Chandrababu also took time to meet few Union Ministers, pertaining to t..