Thu, May 14, 2015, 07:34 PM
AP Minister Narayana speaking on the land acquisition stated that 40% harvesting is done in this region and remaining 60 % will be done by the end of the month. Naraya stated that crops like cotton and chilly are already harvested. Narayana clarified that the Government informed court that the acquisition will be muted out to those farmers who feel that pooling is not profitable for them . . . . . ..