Sun, Mar 22, 2015, 09:38 PM
Major fire broke out in the Parliament premises and it is said that the fire might have caused due to the short circuit. Sources say that the situation is under control and it can be said that a huge mishap is avoided as it is a Sunday and the members did not attend . It is to be reminded that the mishap could have been severe if it was not a holiday as the Parliament sessions are under way since 7 th March. President Pranab Mukharjee has ordered for probe on this mishap . . .