Tue, Dec 02, 2014, 04:15 PM
AP Government is going to pay 20% of crop loan waiver amount by December 5. CM Chandrababu held a high level meeting with Ministers in AP Secretariat today. As per sources, he has decided that the Government would deposit 20 per cent of the amount of crop loan waiver with banks by Dec 5. The remaining 80% of farm loans would be waived off before the Assembly sessions in the way of bonds. With this decision, 42 Lakh farmers are going to be benefited.