Sun, Nov 02, 2014, 10:31 AM
The AP Government has declared that 80% of the farmers are willing to give away the lands for the sake of capital and it clarified that the remaining 20% farmers doubts will also be cleared for land acquisition. The ground reality seems to be very different from the version of the Government and the farmers are saying that they won't give away cent land of their ancestors to the Government and they are stubbornly stating that they treat their land equivalent to their head and wont' let it go at any cost. Watch the video for more details . . . .