Thu, Oct 23, 2014, 10:23 PM
Huge fire accident took place in sizing mill which is present in Chandram Village of Siricilla Mandal in Karimnagar District. The flames came out in the morning immediately after the factory is opened and the cloth bundles etc have turned into ash. It is learned that short circuit is the reason for the fire accident and an amount of Rupees fifty lakhs is said to be the incurred losses in this fire accident. Watch the video for more news in 30 news in 30 minutes. .. . .