Wed, Oct 22, 2014, 04:25 PM
The devastation caused by the cyclone in Vizag is still taking its toll. Lack of power has taken two lives of late in the city. It is distressing to note that a couple living in NAD Ganesh Nagar, Vizag died of suffocation in their room.They slept in a room Tuesday night switching on generator as the colony didn't have power supply due to the cyclone. Their dead bodies were found in the morning on Wednesday. The police suspect that the room must have been filled with smoke that resulted in their deaths.