Tue, Oct 21, 2014, 02:15 PM
AP Agriculture Minister Prathipati Pulla Rao, speaking about Farmers Empowerment Corporation, said that farm loan waiver would be done through this corporation. He said that through bonds issued by Govt, farmers can get further loans as well. Farmers Empowerment Corporation would also help farmers achieve the maximum production and make AP stand among the top three agricultural states in India. He said that 20 % of the loans would be waved off in first phase and Rs.5000 Cr would be transferred from state budget and the remaining 80% would be done from January to March.