ap7am logo
Logo Bar bseindia nse-india msn yahoo youtube facebook google thehindu bbc ndtv v6 ABN NTv Tv9 etv namasthetelangaana sakshi andhrajyothy eenadu ap7am bhakti espncricinfo wikipedia twitter

Boy plays with polythene cover, suffocates & dies

Wed, Jun 29, 2016, 05:24 PM
A four-year-old boy died due to suffocation after he wrapped a polythene cover tightly around his head and face at Nizampet under Kukatpally police limits on Wednesday.

According to information, Sriyaan, while playing with a plastic cover in his house, wrapped it tightly around his head blocking the nose and mouth completely.

While the boy tried to remove the polythene cover, it only tightened, resulting in the boy slipping into unconsciousness due to suffocation. After finding the boy fallen on the floor in an unconscious state, the parents rushed him to a nearby hospital. The boy died during the treatment.
X

Feedback Form

Your IP address: 54.161.209.240