ap7am logo
Logo Bar bseindia nse-india msn yahoo youtube facebook google thehindu bbc ndtv v6 ABN NTv Tv9 etv namasthetelangaana sakshi andhrajyothy eenadu ap7am bhakti espncricinfo wikipedia twitter

Man almost burnt alive by faulty cell phone battery

Mon, Mar 21, 2016, 04:13 PM
A man who got down from a bus in the Pakistani capital Islamabad and was walking by in the market was almost burnt alive by the cell phone he had in his pocket. The fire caused by the cell phone battery spread rapidly and he was engulfed by the fire.

While the bystanders were looked on amazed, a thoughtful person in a shop brought in a bucket of water and poured it on the man, putting out the fire. All the others ran away from the spot, fearing human bomb.

Another man recorded the mishap on his mobile video. Now the video is doing the rounds.

The fire was caused by the faulty battery in the cell phone. Chinese batteries sometimes catch fire. This phenomenon has been witnessed at many places.
Agency: Ap7am Desk
X

Feedback Form

Your IP address: 54.161.208.7